Everyone loves a great fundraising tool! Facebook is a great tool to help you share details about your fundraiser, including your story and fundraising progress. Donations made through your Facebook fundraiser will be visible in your fundraising total. Your friends and family will be able to track your progress AND easily make donations!
Did you know? Individuals who connect their events to Facebook fundraising can raise 10x’s more? More money to the mission!
Here’s How To Connect Your Fundraiser to Facebook!
- Log into your Fundraising Center at komen.org/fundraise
- Update your picture and story to personalize your page content. Consider sharing why you are raising funds for Susan G. Komen. If you decide not to personalize, the picture and content pre-loaded for you will be shared on Facebook.
- Click “Connect Fundraiser to Facebook”
- After being redirected to Facebook, follow the prompts to connect
- Promote your Facebook fundraiser by sharing and inviting people to donate!
- Remember to thank your donors on Facebook. Helpful hint: The SGK app makes it very easy to post thank you’s on Facebook.