The more money we raise at the 30th Anniversary VIRTUAL Race for the Cure, the more of an impact we’ll make to support loved ones affected by breast cancer. When you take action and fundraise, know that your dollars go on to fight breast cancer on all fronts.
Susan G. Komen is uniquely structured to fund four pillars — research, care, community, and action. These focus areas work to find a cure, comfort and support those living with breast cancer, and advocate for access to care for all.
- Our fundraising enables investments for new research discoveries and treatment options that could impact countless lives.
- Innovative clinical trials and lifesaving research are critical to finding the cures needed to end breast cancer forever.
- Research is the key to helping those with breast cancer live better lives, longer, alleviating the suffering of those with the disease, and one day, creating a world without breast cancer.
- Every person fighting breast cancer deserves affordable, high-quality care.
- Everyone deserves more time with their loved ones.
- Ensuring that breast cancer patients get high-quality care means they’ll spend more time with the ones they love.
- Care that ensures all people have access to quality screening, diagnosis and treatment for breast cancer. Offering patient support, treatment assistance, even childcare and transportation services.
- You are not alone. This community is here to support you every step of your journey through breast cancer.
- Everyone in this community survivors and those living with breast cancer, along with the people who love them - all have a unique and important story of strength and resilience to share.
- On race day, you become part of a family you never knew you had.
- Our fundraising educates and persuades policymakers about the importance of our mission and fights for patient rights.
- We advocate for government funding of critical patient support in every community across the nation.
- We empower advocates with education, resources and opportunities to make their voices heard, and champion patient rights.
- We empower people with fact-based information and guidance so they can make informed breast cancer decisions and take control of their care.