2023 West Palm Beach MORE THAN PINK Walk
Saturday, January 28th, 2023
7:00 am | On-site registration opens
8:15 am | Warm-Up Stretch
West Palm Beach FL
Do I get a t-shirt?
All participants who raise a minimum of $100 will receive a commemorative event t-shirt.
All survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer will receive a special t-shirt recognizing their role in our event regardless of fundraising level or status. Registered survivors/those living with metastatic breast cancer who raise $100 or more will receive two shirts - a pink survivor shirt and a gray participant shirt.
Please note that t-shirts are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Register early to guarantee we include your shirt in our order! While we do our best with ordering, we cannot guarantee availability of all sizes.
How will I get my t-shirt?
- If you were eligible to get your event and/or recognition t-shirt in the mail by meeting the January 6th deadline, you should have received the shirt(s) in the mail on 01/25/2023. Please reach out to Alexa Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org for tracking information if you still did not receive the t-shirt(s) via mail.
- If you missed the mailing deadline, but become eligible for an event t-shirt and/or recognition t-shirt between January 6th and event day, you should have received your t-shirt(s) onsite at t-shirt pickup or on event day.
- For any participant who fundraises at least $100 or more between now and February 26th, will be included in a post-event t-shirt order. These shirts will be shipping out about 2 weeks after fundraising ends on February 26th .
- Eligible for an event t-shirt or recognition t-shirt? Stop at the Pre-Event T-Shirt Pickup on Friday, January 27th from 2:30pm-5:30pm at Meyer Amphitheatre
- Join our West Palm Beach MORE THAN PINK Walk Facebook Group! to learn about other fun activities in your area!
MORE THAN PINK Walk® Event Day Schedule
We look forward to celebrating with you on January 28th! Enjoy making your way around the event site and stopping at our Sponsors’ booths for fun giveaways, games, and product samples.
All survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer will automatically gain exclusive access to “Hope Village,” where McDonald’s will be providing fresh muffins, sausage biscuits, breakfast burritos, and hot coffee! The Walks Presenting Sponsor, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, will be providing fresh baked French macaroons. Plus, we’ll have a massage therapist doing free 5-minute chair massages! Access to Hope Village allows you to bring a +1. Make sure to get here early to enjoy everything Hope Village has to offer and then join the Parade of Hope during the opening ceremonies at 8:30am.
All Top Fundraisers (any registered participant who raises $1,000 or more by Walk Day will receive a special pass that gives them and a +1 access to the “VIP Top Fundraising Tent” hosted by C4 Energy with fresh breakfast burritos, baked goodies, and coffee provided by Trader Joes!
Take a few moments to visit the “We Remember” Tent and honor any loved ones lost with a special handwritten note that you can hang up inside the tent in remembrance of them.
7:00 am | In person registration opens and on-site activities begin
8:15am | Warm-Up Stretch
8:30 am | Opening Ceremony
9:00 am | Let's Walk!
11:30 am | Event concludes
Event Day Tools
How long is the Walk?
The 2023 West Palm Beach MORE THAN PINK Walk will be 2 miles in length
Getting to the Event and Parking
Parking will be available in Evernia Garage - 333 Evernia St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Parking fee is $5 for all day parking.
Can I bring my dog(s) to the event?
Yes! Dogs are allowed to join us on the course and in the event area. Please keep your pet(s) leashed at all times for the safety of your pet and other event participants.
For people with cancer or those with compromised immune systems, the CDC and NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network) still recommends wearing a mask, social distancing, washing your hands, avoiding crowds, and other preventive measures.
On Saturday, January 28th, 2023 , we will walk for the people who can't: For those too weakened by treatment to join. For those who are suffering. For those we have lost. Together we will fight back against breast cancer.