For survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer
We are all here for you. Your resilience is an inspiration in this community. Together, we will take a moment from our busy lives to share stories and support each other.
What to expect on Event day/Schedule of Activities
This event is a celebration of the strength and resilience of survivors and all people living with metastatic breast cancer. We honor these members of our community through:
- A special t-shirt to honor your role in our mission
- A Hope Village of interactive activities and refreshments
- An inspiring procession down our Pathway of Hope just for survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer during opening ceremonies
- The opportunity to see all of the faces of this community that are here to support YOU
This event is a celebration of the strength and resilience of survivors and all people living with metastatic breast cancer. We honor these members of our community at:
- Hope Village Celebration | Saturday, September 25 | 7:00am-9:00am
- Pathway of Hope/Survivor Parade | Saturday, September 25| 9:00am
- Meet us at Hope Village for the start of the Pathway of Hope/Survivor Parade
Your strength and resilience as someone who’s lived with breast cancer is a bold inspiration to us all. We are honored to have you take part in the 2021 Komen Tulsa Race for the Cure - especially this year.