Volunteer for the 2023 Komen Houston Race for the Cure
The Race for the Cure is made possible by our amazing team of volunteers. Leading up to the event and on Saturday, October 7, 2023, there are plenty of ways you can join in and lend a hand to make this breast cancer event a success.
To speak to someone directly, reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I do?
There are many ways to get involved in planning this year’s Race and ensuring it’s a day to remember. We’re always looking for strong event committee members and event day volunteers. Some of the ways to get involved include:
Before the Race
- Reach out to team captains
- Coordinate with vendors
- Work with our corporate partners
- Day-to-day administrative support
On Race Day
- Help register participants
- Capture photos and videos
- Assist out on the route with water and encouragement
- Help set up or tear down after the event