Volunteer for the 2022 Komen Los Angeles County MORE THAN PINK Walk
The MORE THAN PINK Walk is made possible by our amazing team of volunteers. Leading up to the event and on Saturday, October 8, 2022, there are plenty of ways you can join in and lend a hand to make this breast cancer walk a success.
To speak to someone directly, reach out to:
Courtney Jurado, Executive Director:
What can I do?
There are volunteer opportunities available for individuals and groups. Link for volunteer opportunities will be posted soon.
There are many ways to get involved in planning this year’s walk and ensuring it’s a day to remember. We’re always looking for strong event committee members and event day volunteers. Some of the ways to get involved include:
Before the Walk
- Reach out to team captains
- Coordinate with vendors
- Work with our corporate partners
- Day-to-day administrative support
On Walk Day
- Help register participants
- Capture photos and videos
- Assist out on the route with water and encouragement
- Help set up or tear down after the event