Fundraising for the Walk
From the moment you sign up for the 2021 Komen Los Angeles County MORE THAN PINK Walk, you have an entire community that’s here and ready to support you in reaching your fundraising goal.
All the tools you need
Once you register, you’ll have access to Komen fundraising resources like:
A robust toolkit to get startedStep by step support with tips from registration to Walk DayUse Now
Ready to get started?
Here are quick ways you can begin working toward your lifesaving goal:
- Set a goal
- Share your personal story
- Get creative and let your passion shine
- Make your first gift to yourself
- Talk to your company about matching opportunities
- Take a video tour of the fundraising center to learn more ways to jumpstart your fundraising.
What's my impact?
Use this quick equation to see how far your fundraising efforts can take you:
Every penny counts in the fight to end breast cancer forever. My journey has consisted of ten years, over $60,000 raised, and hundreds of donors and supporters.
Social media tips
Share your breast cancer walk goal and get your friends and followers involved in MORE THAN PINK Walk:
- Post frequently
- Share personal images and stories
- Thank donors
- Get creative
- Create a Facebook fundraising page
Fundraising for Captains
Team Captains, you’re the driving force behind your MORE THAN PINK Walk team’s fundraising success! Here are special resources for you to keep everyone motivated and focused on bringing in lifesaving dollars as you move closer to your goal.Captain Resources