Marilyn Taylor is more than pink

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
research
care
community
action

My Story

This year, I am celebrating 14 years of being breast cancer free. I registered for the Komen Race for the Cure because I wanted to take action and be More Than Pink. I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer and need your help. Please consider making a tax- deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer.  75% of the money raised through the Komen Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening, and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. Together we are fueling the best science, boldest community, and making the biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer

In moments like this, your generosity can make a real difference. 

Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

Thank you for your help!!! 

Marilyn Taylor

 


 

 

 

 

Read More Read Less Support Me
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

My Goal
$1,000

Amount Raised
$2,393

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

Team Captain

My Badges

Donate to Marilyn!

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Marilyn's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Birkes Elementary
$403
Facebook Fundraiser
$300
Julia Powers
$150
Facebook Fundraiser
$125
Susan Lunsford
$104
Facebook Fundraiser
$102
Marilyn Taylor
$100
Andre Elementary
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$80
Facebook Fundraiser
$80
Facebook Fundraiser
$75
Facebook Fundraiser
$60
Debora Griesbach
$52
Mrs. Deanene G Ricke
$52
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$30
Facebook Fundraiser
$30
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25