Volunteer for the 2022 Komen Triangle Race for the Cure
The Race for the Cure is made possible by our amazing team of volunteers. Leading up to the event and on Saturday, April 30, 2022, there are plenty of ways you can join in and lend a hand to make this breast cancer event a success.
What can I do?
There are many ways to get involved in planning this year’s event and ensuring it’s a day to remember. We’re always looking for strong event committee members and event day volunteers. Some of the ways to get involved include:
Before the Race
- Reach out to team captains
- Promote the Race throughout the community
- Organize local fundraisers
On Event Day
- Help register participants
- Capture photos and videos
- Assist out on the route with water and encouragement
- Help set up or tear down after the event