Volunteer for the 2021 Komen Triangle Race for the Cure
The Race for the Cure is made possible by our amazing team of volunteers. Leading up to the event and on Saturday, May 1, 2021, there are plenty of ways you can join in and lend a hand to make this breast cancer event a success.
To speak to someone directly, reach out to Susan G. Komen® - NC Triangle:
What can I do?
There are many ways to get involved in planning this year’s Virtual Race and ensuring it’s a day to remember. We’re always looking for strong event committee members and event day volunteers. Some of the ways to get involved include:
Before the Race
- Reach out to team captains
- Work with our corporate partners
- Host community fundraising events
On Race Day
- Capture photos and videos
- Engage your networks on social media
- Thank sponsors and fundraisers