Volunteer for the 2022 Komen Orange County MORE THAN PINK Walk
The MORE THAN PINK Walk is made possible by our amazing team of volunteers. Leading up to the event and on Sunday, September 25, 2022, there are plenty of ways you can join in and lend a hand to make this breast cancer walk a success.
To learn more about becoming volunteer or joining the MORE THAN PINK Walk Committee, please contact:
There are volunteer opportunities available for individuals and groups.
What can I do?
There are many ways to get involved in planning this year’s walk and ensuring it’s a day to remember. We’re always looking for strong event committee members and event day volunteers. Some of the ways to get involved include:
Before the Walk
- Reach out to team captains
- Coordinate with vendors
- Work with our corporate partners
- Day-to-day administrative support
On Walk Day
- Help register participants
- Capture photos and videos
- Assist out on the route with water and encouragement
- Help set up or tear down after the event
Link for volunteer opportunities will be posted soon.