The health and safety of our participants is of the utmost importance and because of that we have made the decision to make the event virtual this year. Registration is now FREE and we are encouraging cyclists to use the entire month of October to ride and make an IMPACT!
Here’s what to expect for this year’s event:
• Cycle where you are! We will not be gathering in Attleboro; instead, we encourage you to ride in your local area. Be creative and design a route and distance that you’re excited about!
• Registration: Registration is now free and there is no minimum fundraising requirement but we ask you to please fundraise boldly and help us reach out goals! Register NOW!
• T-Shirts: We are eliminating the event t-shirt for this year but if you fundraise at least $100 you’ll be rewarded with your choice of Komen New England swag. And don’t forget, if you raise $1000 you’ll get yourself an awesome Impact Ride cycling jersey!
• We’re giving you all of October to complete your ride. Our event was originally scheduled for October 4 (and you’re welcome to ride on that day) but we’re giving you the entire month to ride and complete your fundraising. Don’t forget that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month so use that to your fundraising advantage.
• Recruit friends from out of state! The great thing about a virtual event is that you can encourage friends and family members from across the country to join our event this year!