Your friends, family, and peers want to support you supporting Susan G. Komen, so tell them "why" you've chosen to support our mission.? We have provided templates for you to get started, but including a few more details about yourself and/or your fundraiser can positively impact your fundraising efforts.
Here's how to do it!
Log In To Your Fundraising Page
- Click the?Login?button at the upper right-hand corner of this site.
- Type your?User Name?and?Password?you created when you started or joined a fundraiser.
- Click the fundraiser you wish to edit on the left (there could be multiple events if you are hosting more than one fundraiser!), and once you’re logged in you should:
Personalize Your Fundraising Center
- Click the?Personal Page?icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click?Edit?Goal?to update your fundraising goal. (TOP TIP:? Once you hit your goal—take a moment to celebrate and thank your donors.? Then, increase your goal just a little bit more!)
- Personalize your URL Settings?to include your name or fundraiser name for quick and easy reference.
- Edit Content, including your Title and Story.
- Update Media. You can add you own personal photo/video (Note:? Photos must be a GIF, JPG or PNG file.? Videos must be a link to a video on YouTube).
Note:? If you registered as a Team Captain, you will also have a?My Team?page you can personalize in the Fundraising Center.? This icon is located just below the?Personal Page?icon.? First, update your?Personal Page.? Then click?My Team > Edit Message > Edit Name?and follow steps 2-5 above on the?My Team?page.?