Who's your one?
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
That one can be the inspiration behind why you Race, donate, and fight.
Declare your one.
PITTSBURGH RACE FOR THE CURE
NORTHEASTERN PA RACE FOR THE CURE
Your cart is currently empty.
The "Who's Your One?" poster is a great way to give special recognition to a breast cancer survivor in your life, remember someone special that you have lost to this disease, or honor someone you fight for.
- 11" X 17" double sided poster*
- Weather/water-proof, indoor/outdoor use
- Will include top corner grommets for hanging
- $10 donation per poster
- All posters will be mailed on an ongoing basis beginning in early September
- Order deadline is September 30, 2020
- Can be decorated and/or written on with permanent marker
- *PLEASE NOTE: These are double-sided posters. One side will say "honor" the other side will say "memory." You will need to select Pittsburgh Race for the Cure OR Northeastern PA Race for the Cure.
Questions? Please contact Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-342-0500.
Please click "View Product Catalog" below to make your selection.