• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
Toggle Menu

Donate Today

Thank you for your support in the fight against breast cancer. Susan G. Komen North Louisiana is a LOCAL organization. We keep 75% of your donation local. We invest the remaining 25% on metastatic research, general breast cancer research, treatment programs, all evidence based and scientific investments.  All transactions conducted on this web site are encrypted using a secure server to protect your privacy.

When an In Honor or In Memory gift is received, Susan G. Komen® will promptly send a personalized tribute card to the person or family indicated, notifying them of your thoughtful donation but not revealing the amount of the donation. Every gift is tax-deductible and the donor receives an acknowledgement for the donation.

Gift Information

Field Is Required Select Gift Amount

By donating $250, you can provide a screening or diagnostic procedure, such as  a mammogram or an ultrasound to a woman in North Louisiana. These are lifesaving breast cancer screenings that truly save lives. Screenings and diagnostic procedures paid for by your donation take place at facilities all over North Louisiana.

More than 100 women will die of breast cancer each day in the U.S. By donating $100, you can help us fund lifesaving, evidence-based breast cancer research, leading to the cure. In 2015 and 2016 we are focusing a large amount of funding on metastatic breast cancer research; research to prevent and cure metastatic disease. Metastatic breast cancer is responsible for nearly all breast cancer deaths in the U.S.

By donating $50, we are able to provide gas transportation assistance to women who are driving long distances to obtain treatment. While Shreveport and Monroe residents are fortunate to have cancer treatment facilities in their own backyards, many other North Louisiana residents must drive long distances, some daily, to get to and from treatment. Transportation assistance can help to ease the financial burden associated with this travel.

You have the power to choose. No amount is to small.

Help us fight breast cancer all year with your monthly gift

Help us fight breast cancer all year with your monthly gift!

Yes, I would like to repeat this gift each month.

Matching Gift

Double the impact of your donation! Type your company name in the search box below to see if they offer a matching gift benefit to employees.

If your employer is in the database, select it, and you will see specific instructions for submitting a matching gift on your transaction summary. If you have any questions about your employer’s matching gift program, please contact your employer directly.

Billing Information

Honor / Memorial Information

Credit/Debit Card Information

Credit Card Information:

Credit Card Type
  • MasterCard
  • Visa
  • Discover
What is this?