Support those most vulnerable to coronavirus by donating to the Komen Houston COVID-19 Fund.During this unprecedented time, Komen Houston must continue to help breast cancer patients affected by this crisis, its financial constraints and social consequences by ensuring important services and urgent needs are addressed.
Let’s come together and help those in need today. You can give with confidence, knowing that 75% of every dollar raised stays in our community to provide local services such as navigation, treatment assistance and psychosocial support. The remaining 25% supports Komen’s National Research program which has touched every major breakthrough in breast cancer research.
Please complete the following information to process your online donation. All transactions conducted on this web site are encrypted using a secure server to protect your privacy.When an In Honor or In Memory gift is received, Susan G. Komen® Houston will promptly send a personalized tribute card to the person or family indicated, notifying them of your thoughtful donation but not revealing the amount of the donation. Every gift is tax-deductible and the donor receives an acknowledgement for the donation.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount
Double the impact of your donation! Type your company name in the search box below to see if they offer a matching gift benefit to employees.
If your employer is in the database, select it, and you will see specific instructions for submitting a matching gift on your transaction summary. If you have any questions about your employer’s matching gift program, please contact your employer directly.
Credit Card Information: